Hello to my blog readers! I’ve written many articles for my blog to help and advise with common skin care concerns. I have added some quick links to our most useful posts below.
If you have any suggestions for new blog post topics, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will attempt to cover your topic of choice.
All the best!
Natasha – Owner/manager of The Sanctuary 🙂
- Cosmeceuticals vs department store/chemist/supermarket products – why active homecare is the key to making real changes to your skin
- Eat alkalising food for great skin – acid vs alkaline food chart
- What causes pigmentation? What can be done about it?
- Choosing the right sunscreen – not all are created equal
- How does topical vitamin C benefit your skin?
- Fighting acne and breakouts with salicylic acid
- Want to boost your skin’s collagen? Use peptides!
- Benefits of AHA’s – why they are good for your skin
- Gylcosaminoglycans and skin hydration
- What causes adult acne?
- Tips on how to get rid of adult acne
- Natural Remedies/Treatments for Eczema
- 8 Reasons why your skin needs Niacinamide, or vitamin B3