Although things are changing by the minute with the release of new research surrounding Covid-19, rest assured the team at Sanctuary Skin Care are taking all precautionary measures to protect our clients and staff.
Whilst we always followed strict sterilisation and hygiene practices, we’ve introduced a number of additional measures:
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas
- Pre-screening prior to appointments with contactless temperature checks for all staff and clients
- Extra hand sanitiser available in all common areas
- Use of disposable bedding for every treatment
- All of our team have undergone the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
If any of the following are applicable to you, call us on (02) 9904 9842 to reschedule your appointment:
- Have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat)
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks, or live with someone who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive to Coronavirus or is displaying symptoms
- Are currently self-isolating, or in quarantine
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Sanctuary Skin Care