For lasting results and vibrant, smoother skin, this is an exclusive treatment for skin aficionados who want the very best. Our Red Carpet Facial combines 4 of our favourite modalities in a single treatment, for maximum results. A skin analysis and prescribed homecare is required beforehand to confirm you as a candidate for this treatment.
What is The Red Carpet Facial
This exclusive treatment at Sanctuary Skin Care follows a 4 step process:
Step 1: Deep cleansing + enzyme treatment
– Cleanses, removes dead skin cells and primes the skin for the next steps of the treatment
Step 2: Healite LED Light Therapy
– Stimulates cellular activity in the skin, LED light therapy hydrates, detoxifies, energises – thereby making the skin more responsive to providing maximum results.
Step 3: Laser Genesis
– This ground breaking treatment is scientifically proven to stimulate and increase dermal collagen production. You will notice refined pores, improved skin texture/tone, reduction in fine lines, reduced redness and promote a long lasting vibrant glowing skin.
Step 4: Peptide Peel
– Reveal smoother, younger-looking skin with peptide and stem cell technology, combined with Lactic Acid and Retinol. Unveils a brighter and more supplecomplexion.
Downtime: There is minimal downtime other than mild redness on the day of the procedure and the skin possibly being dry and flakey a day or two after the treatment. If you do not want any downtime, a peptide mask can be substituted for the Peptide Peel. You are able to go to work immediately after the treatment.
The Red Carpet Facial Treatment Cost
- 1 treatment $349
- 3 treatments $899
- Add $129 for neck
- Add $249 for neck and décolletage
* men receive 20% discount on all quoted prices (if beard/neck area is not treated)
About our skin treatments…
At Sanctuary Skin Care, during your first skin care appointment, we always do a complimentary skin consultation. In this consultation, we will discuss what you have written on your consultation form and we will take a good look at your skin under a diagnostic light. Then, we’ll discuss your specific skin concerns and prescribe a full skin care regime, personalised just for you. We take this approach because we genuinely want to help people improve their skin. We have seen our products work to effectively combat many skin concerns. We believe that it is our job to assist you in combating your particular concerns. Whether you try just one, or all of the products recommended to you, or choose not you decide to follow our advice, it is completely up to you. We never want you to feel pressured to buy our products. At the end of the day, we are happy if you leave feeling nurtured, with better looking skin – and more informed about how you can treat your specific skin concerns. Because that’s our job!