If you are looking for eyelash extensions in Neutral Bay / Cremorne, look no further! Our lash extension specialist Caroline is highly trained and experienced and has truly perfected the art of luscious lashes.
Eyelash extensions will provide a fuller, longer, and darker lash line than you could ever achieve with the best mascara on the market. Best of all, your new lashes will create a low-maintenance lifestyle for those who want to wake up already looking beautiful and ready for the day.
Why choose us?
- Our Lash Glue: We guarantee our glue is safe and super strong so your lashes will stay super long! We have searched far and wide and have sourced the most beautiful natural looking lashes and a safe, long lasting lash glue. We apply exactly the right amount of glue – not too much and not too little.
- Quality: Our lash technician Caroline is a true perfectionist. If you want a QUALITY set of lashes, then choose us. We only use quality silk eyelash extensions. When applying extensions, we separate every eyelash, even the tiniest baby ones!
- We apply the right style of lashes for your eye: We will discuss with you the look you are after and select the correct thickness and length – avoiding damage to your natural lashes and keeping the result voluminous but natural.
- If you want volume, you can get it with us: We also offer 3D volume lashes for a more dramatic look. This is when a cluster of 3 lash extensions are attached to an individual eyelash, providing a fuller and more luxurious look.
How long will my lash extensions last?
Your lash extensions will stay in place for the term of your natural lashes (3- 6 weeks), depending on the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes and aftercare. Properly applied semi permanent Eyelash Extensions can last indefinitely with regular refills.
How often should I get touch-ups/refills?
In most cases you would probably need every two or four weeks depending on your lash cycle and aftercare. After 2 weeks most people will have lost a quarter to a third of the lashes they had applied due to the shedding of their natural lashes.
|Refills Classic||$60 / $90 / $110|
|Refills Hybrid||$75 / $100 / $125|
|Refills 3D||$90 / $130 / $160|
|Lash removal||$15 per 15 mins|
The Do’s and Don’ts of lash extensions…
- Do shower before your appointment or at least cleanse your lashes to remove any dirt, makeup and oil to make sure adhesive isn’t compromised.
- Don’t wear waterproof mascara or products containing high amounts of Polyethylene glycol, Hexalene glycol, Butylene or Propylene glycol, they can break down the adhesive and shorten the length of your extensions.
- Don’t shower, work out, go in a sauna or otherwise get your extensions wet for at least 24 hours.
- Don’t use an eyelash curler on extensions.
- If you are concerned about allergies, it is possible to do a complimentary patch test.
- The biggest don’t is, don’t try to pull off your lashes, go back to the professional who applied them to have them removed.