WE ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING ORDERS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN.
Orders placed will usually be dispatched via express post within 1-2 working days.
We are one of the leading sellers of EyEnvy, we have been providing EyEnvy to customers Australia-wide for over 6 years and counting. We are therefore one of the most trusted sellers of EyEnvy in Australia. You could say we are a little bit obsessed with EyEnvy, just like anyone who tries it and knows how well it works!
EyEnvy Conditioner is an excellent alternative to professional eyelash extensions.
The perfect compliment to the conditioner is EyEnvy Mascara. With the addition of Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 (a keratin boosting peptide which is also an ingredient in the conditioner), the mascara formula repairs, conditions and promotes lash volume/length.
Instructions for ordering Eyenvy from us:
- Call during business hours, or text owner of Sanctuary Skin Care, Natasha on 0414 501 299 (anytime 24/7) with your full name and phone number.
- If you text, Natasha will reply to you between the hours of 9am-10pm (normally within 1-2 hours)
- You will be asked to provide your address and credit card details over the phone
- Alternatively, we can send you a payment request via PayPal. Once payment has been made, your order will be processed.
The distributor of EyEnvy does not allow sales of EyEnvy from any online stores in Australia. However, if you contact us, you can buy Eyenvy from us for the recommended retail price, and we’ll mail it to you free via express post (Australia-wide).
EyEnvy – our lash growth serum has always sold hot cakes! Seems word has got around about how effective this cult favourite is to get longer, fuller lashes and thicker brows. The unique formula of EyEnvy will enhance your length size and density by nourishing its roots.
We are so confident that your lashes/brows are going to LOVE in this product – most of the team at Sanctuary Skin Care have been using it and ALL have seen amazing results.
Clinical studies has shown that EyEnvy helps improve the length and density of your own natural lashes, and over 96% of users were excited to see an improved appearance of their eyelashes and eyebrows in only 4 weeks.
The combination of vitamins and strengthening peptides creates an impressive cocktail that enhances both your eyelashes and eyebrows. We have certainly seen the results.
How To Use
Simply remove the excess on brush and apply a thin coat to the base of the lashes like a liquid liner. Do not re-dip, a single stroke is enough for top and bottom lashes. Repeat on other side.
Do not apply too close to the edge of the eyelid and avoid getting excess fluid into the eye. If EyEnvy does get into the eye, rinse immediately with sufficient water. Always apply EyEnvy with the
utmost care and as directed. If irritation occurs, stop using EyEnvy.
Steps to apply
• Remove excess of product from brush, wiping in circular motion 3 times on neck of bottle.
• Shake EyEnvy bottle to ensure all ingredients are well mixed in bottle.
• Once daily, in the morning, apply EyEnvy to the base of the upper eyelid, on the skin where the eyelashes grow.
(Applying more will not make the lashes grow faster.)
• Repeat every morning for 3 months.
• Apply in one single stroke from one end to the next.
• Let fluid absorb, avoid rubbing eyes.
• For eyebrows, apply in areas that you would like to see increase in growth.
• Once lashes have reached the desired appearance (in about 3 months), apply conditioner every other day to maintain the reached appearance.
• It is suggested to apply in the morning as lacrimal glands (the tears tuck glands) are more active, as our eyes are more dry at night.
For contact lenses
• Make sure they are removed prior to application.
• Contact lenses may be re-inserted 15 minutes afterwards.
For sensitive eyes it is recommended
• Avoid the use of harsh cleansers around the eyes.
• Wait 15 minutes after cleansing skin to apply EyEnvyTM.
• Use once every other day for first 2 weeks then proceed with regular guide.
• Do not let fluid get in the eye.
• Do not share the conditioner with other individuals.
• Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness occurs and persists.
• Do not use if eyelid is injured, scratched or inflamed.
• Do not use if pregnant or nursing